What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

One Giant Leap For...

Okay, Here's My Deal...

One day shy of his first birthday, our youngest decided to take about two and a half steps! Well, decided is probably not the best word...was sidetracked and accidentally took a few step is more like it.

He'd been on my lap, having a bottle and he wanted down. So, I put him down and steadied him with one leg extended. He had bottle in one hand and one hand on me and I slowly pulled my leg back and he was standing there just hanging out. He wanted something on the floor and he just took the steps toward it and then fell forward to reach for it.

It was nice that we were able to see it and that it did not happen at the sitters. We were able to see our first's steps, too. Unfortunately many parents do not get to see some of those firsts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!