What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sad? Angry? Both?

Okay, Here's My Deal...

My mom called last night with the latest update on my dad's health. Things are not looking good--which we have been sort of expecting, but it just seems things are going a lot faster than we'd like.

I have such a mix ofemotions right now I don't even know if I can express them even if someone asked. I can't even imagine what my dad and my mom are feeling or going through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!