What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bubbles Bubbles Everywhere

Okay, Here's My Deal...

Tonight was a nice break from everything for justa slight moment. We were all outside and our oldest son was playing with a bubble gun he got for an early birthday present from his Papa and Grandma this weekend. There were bubble everywhere and he was running into them and trying to catch them and saying it was a bubble forrest. I just sat on the steps and watched him playing with Daddy, who was holding baby brother--he was laughing and having almost as much fun as the oldest was. It was a nice little distraction from all of the yuckiness going on right now with everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, the bubble gun was a gift from Uncle Chad and Aunt Tiffy :) The alphabet train set and flashcards were from Papa and Grandma :)

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!