What's My Deal?!

Assorted ramblings from a Christian wife, mother and public school teacher.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

I am a Christian, I am a wife and mother and am a public middle school teacher of math and gifted education. My Blog, "What's My Deal?" is just day to day ramblings. My other Blog, "All About the Fish" is more like a personal webpage about my Christian experiences.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Greek to Me

Okay, Here's My Deal...

I am still a little overwhelmed about being gone for a week from school. Papers need to be recorded but luckily, for the most part, my sub kept me right were I wanted to be in the book. But, this is the time of year when things come up and kids are gone for a variety of things. It gets hard to stay on track anyway.

Well, now I find out, that next week is "Greek Week" for one of the sixth grade teams and they want me to do a bunch of things in my sixth grade class to include those kids from their team in my advanced class in the festivities. I had everything pretty much planned for the rest of the year and now I have to see if I can rearrange my stuff to fit in with their stuff. Noramlly, I am a team player, but I don't if I can hang with this one 100%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Popdex:
my pet!